Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Little Things

When a game comes out that is by far and away the best version or best representation of its sport, we are sure to see "The Little Things" threads pop up on discussion boards. When I sat "little things" I mean cool little nuances of the game which aren't back of the box features. Obviously we don't know what these "little things" will be in Madden NFL 10, but here are some things I am hoping for.

-Classic stadiums
-Colored cleats (already confirmed)
-Unique tackles
-Tipped balls being caught
-Botched snaps
-Botched handoffs
-Every classic uniform for every team
-Juggling catches
-Milestones being recognized

These are just a few of the "little things" I would like to see. Let me know what you want to see in the comments section.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see Andy Reid eating bacon double cheeseburgers on the sidelines between posessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^

    I hear that's in this year.

    ReplyDelete